- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1900, Oct 19 Enrolled Newark, NJ.
- 1928, Jul 27 Severely damaged in fire of barge CAHILL & an oil tanker.
- 1930 Rebuilt.
- 1953 Rebuilt, Sturgeon Bay, WI; renamed FIREFIGHTER; renamed EDWARD M. COTTER same year; repowered with two 4 cycle single acting 5.75 x 8" Caterpillar diesels, 450hp engine.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:57:14