- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1911 Owned Union Steamboat Company, renamed RICHARDSON, GRANVILLE A.
- 1912 Owned Erie Steamboat Company.
- 1915 Owned Great lakes Transportation Company, Midland, ONT.
- 1917 Owned James Playfair Company.
- 1919 Renamed GLENCAIRN, C138216.
- 1926 Owned Nassau Ship & Dredge Company, Chicago, IL, renamed NASSAU; sanddredge working in Chicago area.
- 1951 Scrapped, South Chicago.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Louis Pesha
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:56:30
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio