- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874 Took cedar posts Green Bay - Chicago on maiden voyage.
- 1882, Dec Owned W.W. Gargill, Green Bay; survived severe gale & snow storm, Lake Michigan.
- 1884 Owned H. Norton, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1887 Owned Peter Johnson, Manitowoc.
- 1904 Owned J.W. Nelson, Chicago.
- 1905 Abandoned Sheboygan, WI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:54:40
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio