- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1900, Apr Launched.
- 1900, Jun 6 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1900, Jun 29 Owned J.H. Graham, St. Joseph, MI.
- 1901 Taken to Chicago to run shoreline.
- 1901, Mar 23 Renamed BELLE.
- 1901, May 25 Sold to J.A. Cuissack; to operate at Green Bay, WI.
- 1906, Jun 17 Owned Hartman & Co., Duluth; renamed FREMONT.
- 1914, Jul 29 Owned G.C. Seeger, Modale, IA.
- 1918 Documents surrendered, vessel abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- F.C. St. Clair, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:53:14