- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1879 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI for use on St. Joseph River.
- 1909 Owned Charles K. Minary, Benton Harbor, MI.
- 1910 Owned St. Joseph River Transportation Co., Benton Harbor.
- 1912 Owned Crosby Transportation Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1920, Sep 18 Documents surrendered Grand Haven, property & district changed, vessel dismantled; hull to be used as scow for domestic trade only.
- 1921 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- National Archives
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:52:33
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio