- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898, May 21 Sunk in collision with CITY OF BUFFALO 2 miles off Buffalo breakwater.
- 1899 Owned D.D. Johnson.
- 1930 Owned Great Lakes Dredging & Contracting Company, Port Arthur,
- ONT; 76' x 19'8" x 10', 65 gross tons - appears to have been rebuilt at some time.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:49:58