- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Dec 30 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1882, Mar 2 Owned R.Holland, et.al., Marine City.
- 1883, Apr 25 Owned W.K. Muir, Detroit, MI.
- 1887, Jun 6 Owned Lem & A. Ellsworth, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1889, Mar 14 Owend Archibald Winne, Evanston, IL.
- 1890 In D.M. Cochrane Line of Chicago excursion boats.
- 1895, Jun 27 Owned Ben L. Newman, Chicago.
- 1899, Sep 28 Burned, Chicago harbor.
- 1900, Jun 1 Owned Joseph F. Smith, South Haven, MI
- 1900, Jun 19 Rebuilt South Haven, 103.6' x 23' x 7.7', 121.19 gross ton, as a tug.
- 1901, Apr 25 Burned, scuttled South Haven.
- 1901, Jun 19 Rebuilt, tonnage change, 280 gross tons.
- 1902, May 19 Owned William Spooner & George M. Dokey, South Haven.
- 1902, Dec 3 U.S. Marshall sale to G.J. Wicksall, South Haven.
- 1906, Aug 20 Owned George M. Dokey, South Haven.
- 1907, Apr 15 Owned S.M. Rose, et.al., Charlevoix, MI.
- 1907, Jul 15 Owned G.H. Atherton & W.S.Shaw, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1910, Apr 6 Owned W.S. Shaw, Boyne City, MI.
- 1910 Out of commission.
- 1911 To be dismantled.
- 1912 Abandoned.
- 1917 Documents surrendered, Grand Haven, vessel abandoned as unfit for
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:48:56
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio