- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1905, Oct 21 Enrolled Grand Haven; to ply between Grand Haven, MI & Grand Rapids, MI with similar RAPIDS.
- 1908, Jun Owned Peter Vennema, Menominee, MI.
- 1909 Little Rock, AR owners; traveled to Mississippi River via Fox River; hauled rice in southern Louisiana.
- 1912 Owned Memphis, TN; 136.25 x 32.25 x 5', 124 gross / 116 net tons.
- 1921 Burned, Louisiana.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:46:08
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio