- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, Jun 14 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1889, Jul Burned Cleveland; rebuilt, 2 decks, 120 x 27 x 6.5, 392 gross / 331 net tons.
- 1893, Jun Collided with schooner KITCHEN off Cleveland; minor damage.
- 1899 Towed C.E. PELTON.
- 1899, Aug Sunk in Detroit River after catching fire; recovered.
- 1909 Rebuilt as sand dredge; readmeasured 266 gross / 176 net tons.
- 1914, Sep 26 Owned W.L. McFadden et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1916, Apr 12 Owned Edward Glosser, et al, Detroit.
- 1916, Oct 4 Sold to R.A. Christie, Havana, Cuba; used in Cuban waters.
- 1923, May 22 Documents surrendered at New York; sold Canadian for libels at sheriff's sale, Levis, QUE. 1918.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:43:13