- Original Owner
- W. E. Benac
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893, Jun 6 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1894 Owned W.E. Bense, Port Clinton, OH; fore & aft engine, 9 & 18 x 12", 85hp, 150rpm, Davis & Co., Detroit, MI, 1894; boiler 4 1/2 x 9'.
- 1908 Listed as fish tug.
- 1915 Owned Jos. M. Bell.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:39:45
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio