- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1878 Collision with steamer METROPOLIS at Cleveland, OH; repaired.
- 1881, Oct 26 Owned D.W. Case, Bay City, MI.
- 1887, Sep 16 Sunk by collision with steambarge T.W. SNOOK at Chicago.
- 1888 Owned F.A. Carpenter.
- 1889, Nov 5 Documents surrendered, Port Huron, "out of commission."
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio