- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1889, May Launched.
- 1889, Jun 10 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; in lumber, coal, ore & grain trades.
- 1896, Apr 20 Rebuilt Port Huron, MI; 2 decks; 218 x 37 x 22; 1,126.85 gross / 969.33 net tons.
- 1900 Chartered Northern Steam Ship Co.
- 1901, Oct 8 Grounded Bois Blanc, Lake Erie; released.
- 1902, Mar 25 Owned Andrew W. Comstock & Alex Sinclair, Duluth, MN for $45,000.
- 1902, Aug 11 Rebuilt 1 deck, 3 masts; 823 gross / 700 net tons.
- 1907, Mar 5 Owned Alex Sinclair, Duluth & Lillie Comstock, Detroit, MI.
- 1909, Nov 25 Burned Lake Huron.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowlin
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:34:48
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio