History and Notes
- The 4th of Captain Bundy's Gospel Ships.
- 1889, Jun Launched Chicago, IL; cost $10,000.
- 1890 Traveling Lake Superior.
- 1891 At Milwaukee, WI.
- 1892 On Lake Superior.
- 1896 Renamed ELVA.
- 1899 Owned Murray Brothers, St. Ignace, MI.
- 1899, Mar 4 Owned Arnold Transit Co., Mackinaw Island, MI.
- 1948 Made a barge.
- 1954, May 7 Burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:33:08
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio