- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 33 62/95
History and Notes
- 1823 Enrolled Presque Isle.
- 1825 Enrolled Portland.
- 1825, Dec 2 Foundered near Buffalo Bay or Dunkirk; all hands lost; owned Capt. Talbot, Erie, PA; carrying 140 barrels salt.
- 1826, Jul 28 Owned Samuel Wilkison et al, Buffalo, NY; rebuilt New York.
- 1827, May 4 Owned John B. Macy, Buffalo.
- 1828, May 14 Owned Christian Holmes et al, Erie Co., PA.
- 1831, Jun 10 Owned Samuel Wilkeson, Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio