- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879, Jul 3 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; towed barges SOPHIA MINCH & G. H. WORMINGTON in Lake Superior ore & grain trade.
- 1881 Towed EXILE & C.K. NIMS.
- 1881, Apr 20 Damaged schooner CAMACHE in collision.
- 1883, Oct Aground Ashtabula, OH, Lake Erie; released.
- 1883, Nov Collision with schooner BURNSIDE at Cleveland.
- 1885 Towed GEORGE M. WARRINGTON & FRED A. MORSE.
- 1888 In Ashland ore trade.
- 1890 Fore & aft compound, 26 + 50 x 40", 595hp engine by Globe Iron Works; firebox boiler, 11 x 161" at 112 pounds steam by Cleveland Ship Builders.
- 1893, Nov 1 Aground Cleveland, Lake Erie.
- 1896, Apr 17 Rig changed to 2 masts.
- 1897 Towed ABERDEEN.
- 1897, Apr 25 Collision with sunken wreck of GRAND TRAVERSE at Colchester; repaired.
- 1898 Towed VINLAND & DUNDER.
- 1901, Sep 4 Aground Bar Point, Lake Erie; released by wrecker SAGINAW.
- 1903, Oct 9 Sunk St. Clair River.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Me
- Unique ID
- G. H. Wormington
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:31:28