- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855, Jul Launched.
- 1855, Jul 19 Owned Sam J. Holly, Oswego, NY; renamed GERRIT SMITH.
- 1858, Sep Damaged in collision with schooner LIVELY off Devil's Nose, Lake Ontario.
- 1860 Owned W.W. Pulver, Oswego.
- 1860, Jul Collision with propeller TONAWANDA, Saginaw Bay, Lake Huron; repaired Campbell & Owens, Detroit.
- 1863 Large repairs.
- 1869, Nov Ashore Rondeau, ONT, Lake Erie with iron; released.
- 1870 Large repairs.
- 1876 Owned Capt. Murphy Estate, Oswego.
- 1879 Owned Goble et al, Oswego.
- 1881 Large repairs.
- 1884 Ashore near Cheboygan, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1885 Raised & repaired.
- 1886 Owned John E. Winn, Detroit.
- 1901 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID