- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1832 Enrolled Sacket's Harbor, NY.
- 1832 - 43 Seven enrollments Oswego, NY.
- 1835, May 16 First vessel to carry grain through new Welland Canal; owned Cole & Wright, Oswego.
- 1856, Jun Damaged by collision.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio