- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, Mar 26 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1867, May 10 First trip; enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1869, Oct Sunk Cleveland, OH attempting to make harbor in gale; cargo 700 tons iron ore from Marquette.
- 1871, Nov 15 Damaged sails, Lake Erie.
- 1872, Dec 5 Damaged by Lake Superior storm, Wiaska Bay with ESCANABA, EXLILE, CAMBRIDGE & HEMISPHERE.
- 1874 New Deck.
- 1879 Barde; owned Strauss & Watson, Buffalo.
- 1883 Repaired; owned J. Kelderhouse, Buffalo.
- 1884, Sep Capsized, Lake Superior; 2 lost.
- 1885, Sep 23 Mortage John C. Gram, Au Sable to John Kelderhause.
- 1889, May Towed by MISSOURI.
- 1891, Apr 29 Owned E.E. Recor; 2 mast; rebuilt.
- 1898 Owned Edward Recor, Saint Clair; towed by RHODA STEWART.
- 1903 10' deck load; donkey boiler.
- 1905 Changed to Cleveland District.
- 1907 Owned Pittsburgh Coal Company, Cleveland.
- 1909 Out of registry
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:22:18