- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Built for lumber trade between Saginaw, MI & Ogdensburg.
- 1872, Apr 24 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1874, Nov Aground Morgan's Point, Lake Erie; released.
- 1882 Major repairs.
- 1883, Jul Hauled coal to Duluth, MN.
- 1883, Sep Broke machinery, Port Colborne; repaired.
- 1883, Nov 12 Aground Fighting Island, Lake St. Clair with three barges.
- 1884, Aug 16 Forced ashore Grand Island, Lake Superior by squall.
- 1886 Owned H. Sharp & Thomas F. Madden, Bay City, MI.
- 1889, Oct 14 Wrecked Lake Erie.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:15:52
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio