- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887, Sep Launched.
- 1887, Oct 7 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.; towed SAMUEL H. FOSTER & W.S. CROSTHWAITE.
- 1889, Aug 12 Agound at the Neebish, Sault Ste Marie, lighter TREMPE went to relieve her.
- 1892 Towed H.W. SAGE & RYAN.
- 1994, Jul 28 Disabled, piston head broken, repair at Sault Ste. Marie.
- 1897, Mar 26 Owned Gilchrist Transportation Company, Vermillion, OH; towed MOONLIGHT & ALVERSON.
- 1903, Apr 20 Owned Gilchrist Transportation Company, Mentor Special District, OH.
- 1904, Mar 25 Renamed VERMILLION at Cleveland.
- 1912, Nov 1 Laid up in Kinnikinnic Basin, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1913, Feb 23 Abandoned.
- 1913, Mar 18 Documents surrendered Cleveland.
- 1916, Apr 10 Owned Milwaukee Dry Dock Company, engine removed for use in H.E. RUNNELS.
- 1917, May 31 Owned Leathem & Smith Company, Sturgeon Bay, MN; to be converted to a stone carrier.
- 1917, Jun 1 Towed to Sturgeon Bay by tug JOHN HUNSADER.
- 1917, Jun 21 Sunk, upper works to be burned off July 4.
- 1919 Owned Leathem D. Smith Dock Co.
- 1920 May 14 Raised, to be converted to a drydock
- 1920, Nov 5 Sank at Smith Dock.
- 1923 Aug 17 Raised, taken to the Smith stone quarry for use as a breakwater.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John Van Harpen
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State U
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:14:58