- 42' 5"
- 20' 5"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892, Jul 5 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1893, May 15 Strengthened at Wheeler's Yards, West Bay City.
- 1894, Oct 18 Collided with & sank steamer AMERICA, Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
- 1895, Dec 3 Burned, hull split seams & sank.
- 1899, Oct 21 Owned American Steel & Wire Co.
- 1900, Jun 21 Damaged in collision with steamer S.S. CURRY at Bar Point, Lake Erie; repaired, Detroit Shipbuilding Co., Detroit.
- 1901, Mar 4 Owned American Steamship Company, Duluth, MN.
- 1901, Jun 26 Owned Pittsburg Steamship Co, WV.
- 1901, Sep 14 Aground 10 miles above Whitefish Point, Lake Superior; released.
- 1904, Jun 25 Machinery disabled.
- 1905, Jun 17 Aground on reef, Saint Helena Island; released.
- 1906, Nov Collision with W.A. ROGERS, Port Huron, MI.
- 1906, Nov 7 Ashore Avon Point, Lake Erie.
- 1911, Aug 31 Sank steamer CITY OF GENOA in collision on St. Clair River.
- 1913, Oct 20 Owned Lakewood Steamship Company, Mentor, Lake County, OH.
- 1914, May 22 Sunk.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shi
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:11:00
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio