- Original Owner Location
- Oswego, NY.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1871 Owned T.S. Mott & Co., Oswego.
- 1875 Sunk Cleveland, OH.
- 1876 Owned John Gerlach et al, Cleveland.
- 1881 Towed by H.L. WORTHINGTON.
- 1881, Jun Grounded Gull Island Reef.
- 1882, Sep Ashore Oak Point, near Caseville, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1882 Major repair.
- 1887 Damaged by storm, Sheltered back of Grand Island.
- 1891, Aug 23 Aground Point Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1892, Oct 17 Grounded & wrecked, Pilot Island, Lake Michigan.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltne
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:07:55
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio