- Original Owner
- Captain A. Button et al
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 18,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1867, Aug 5 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1871 Owned Lake & Judson, Conneaut, OH.
- 1876 Owned Taylor & Canfield, Chicago, IL.
- 1878, Oct Collision with schooner DANIEL LYON, Lake Michigan; repaired.
- 1881, Nov 29 Owned T.W. Harvey; ashore Plum Island with 300,000 feet lumber.
- 1882 Overhauled, 3 masts; renamed HORACE H. BADGER.
- 1883 Crashed into bridge.
- 1884, Sep 4 Leaking fast from gale.
- 1890 Ashore Bark River, MI; repaired Manitowoc.
- 1891, Nov 1 Lost anchor & chains near Manitous.
- 1893, Apr 22 Caught in ice, Lake Huron; bound Cheboygan, MI - Drummond Island.
- 1895, Sep Ashore Cross Village, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1896, Sep Ashore Monahan's Landing near Middle Island, Lake Huron.
- 1899, Jan 14 Sunk at the flats.
- 1899, Apr Raised by tug SCHENK; repaired Toledo, OH; owned L.S. Sullivan, Toledo.
- 1903, Jun 11 Wrecked Lake Erie.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towin
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:07:03