- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, Jun 24 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1894 Owned Edward Gillen, Racine, WI.
- 1899 Owned C.S. Barker, Superior, WI.
- 1903, May 18 Wrecked in collision in fog with steamer MAUNA LOA, off Superior, WI; one life lost.
- 1903, Jul 15 Hull raised.
- 1907 Owned Oscar Jorsch.
- 1915 Owned Duluth, MN.
- 1824 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:06:26
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio