- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 310,000' lumber.
History and Notes
- 1887, Apr 27 Launched.
- 1887, Apr 30 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI, Lake Michigan lumber trade.
- 1887, Nov 14 Aground North Pier Shoal, Frankfort, MI.
- 1892, Feb Rebuilt, new bulkheads, new cabins.
- 1900, Feb 20 Owned David O'Connor, Harbor Springs, MI; ran Traverse City - Gladstone, MI.
- 1900, Feb 28 Owned Albert B. Klise & Ford & Nels Gunderson, Sheboygan, WI.
- 1910 Rebuilt as sand dredge; reboilered 9'6" x 11'3" scotch boiler by Joseph Stringer & Sons Boiler Works.
- 1910, Nov 30 Owned George A. Douglas, Detroit, MI.
- 1913, Mar 29 Owned John Homegardner & William Hendrickson, Sandusky, OH.
- 1918, Mar 12 Owned William Hendrickson, Sandusky, OH.
- 1918, Nov 1 Owned Lake Erie Sand Co., Sandusky.
- 1922, Jan 25 Owned Kelley Island Lime & Transport Co., Kelley's Island, OH.
- 1930, Dec 24 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:06:02
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio