- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1875, Dec Major repairs, Stevens & Presley Dry Dock Co., Cleveland.
- 1880 Towed by steamer SPARTA in ore trade.
- 1890 Towed by steamer J.H. OUTHWAITE.
- 1892 Owned Corning & Edgar, Bay City, MI; towed by C.H. GREEN.
- 1902 Owned J.W. Robinson, North Tonawanda, NY.
- 1903 Towed by steamer SACHEM, Two Harbors to Chicago, IL in lumber trade.
- 1906 Towed by C.H. GREEN.
- 1914 Owned Jas. E. Sheehan, Buffalo.
- 1916 Owned S.C. McLouth et al, Marine City, MI.
- 1930 Owned R.W. Jex, Toledo, OH.
- 1934 Reported Abandoned, Toledo.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- A.E. Young
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 13:05:07