- Original Owner
- Christian Anderson & Loren Simpson
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 119 39/95
History and Notes
- 1853, May 11 Enrolled Mackinac.
- 1853, Nov 7 Ashore 1/2 mile north of Manitowoc pier, was heaved off using an anchor.
- 1854, May 11 Owned August Baensch, Manitowoc.
- 1860 Owned Wechselberg, Manitowoc.
- 1862, Apr Sprung leak, Lake Michigan.
- 1865 Large repairs; 99.2 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Shuett Brothers, Manitowoc.
- 1866, Mar Dismasted by collision at Milwaukee, WI.
- 1866, Apr Struck bridge at Racine; repaired.
- 1866, May Damaged by squall, Lake Michigan.
- 1868 Owned Manitowoc, 99.2 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Shetland Brothers, Manitowoc.
- 1872 Repaired.
- 1873 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned Anderson, Chicago, IL.
- 1887, Aug 24 Owned Captain Chris Anderson; wrecked Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID