- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1862 June 20 Enrolled Sandusky, Ohio
- 1864 Sunk North Bay, Point au Pelee; raised
- 1865 Readmeasured 38.29 tons
- 1868 US 10631
- 1877 38.27 gross tons; 61.1 x 14.3 x 5.9'
- HPNC 13 X 20" engine; 1 locomotive
- boiler 4 x 9 by N. Moor, Sandusky, Ohio
- 1878 Abandoned
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Gerry Metzler
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio