- Propulsion Type
- 15' 3"
- 4' 1/2"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Suspect build place was Michigan, not Ohio
- 1831 May 18 Launched; first steamer in Detroit & Saint Clair river
- June 6 Enrolled Detroit, Michigan; second steamer ever enrolled
- there; ran Detroit to Port Huron three times per week.
- June 16 First trip Fort Gratiot, Mount Clemens, Monroe & Maumee.
- 1833 Rebuilt & enlarged 113'6" x 14'7" x 3' 63 tons, one deck, high
- pressure engine
- 1833-39 Four enrollments Detroit, Michigan
- 1841 Abandoned
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:58:38
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio