- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864-65 Two enrollments Sandusky, Ohio
- 1865 130 tons
- 1868 130.52 gross tons; US 10633
- 1873 Owned John Horn & Son, Detroit, Michigan
- 1876 Burned to a shell on Detroit River; hull raised; rebuilding
- efforts were finally abandoned.
- 1880 Abandoned
- Lytle List
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio