- Sail Number Masts
- Engine Number Boilers
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898, Jul 16 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1898, Jul 23 Enrolled Duluth, MN.
- 1923 Rebuilt; 4693 gross / 4447 net tons.
- 1930 Owned Pittsburgh Steam Ship Co., Cleveland, OH; home port, Duluth, MN.
- 1945 Owned Upper Lakes & St. Lawrence Transportation Co.
- 1960 Owned Upper Lakes Shipping, Ltd., Toronto, ONT; C174978.
- 1968 Sunk at Toronto, Lake Ontario.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:34:15
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio