- Sail Number Masts
- 54' 4"
- 7' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 59 10/95
History and Notes
- May have been built before War of 1812.
- 1816 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1816 - 17 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1817 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1817 Enrolled Cleveland.
- 1817 - 20 Enrolled Danbury, OH.
- 1820 - 21 Enrolled Cleveland; used as revenue cutter on Lake Erie or out of Detroit.
- 1821, Jun 20 Owned Alfred Kelley, Cleveland.
- 1822, Dec 18 Last trip.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Michigan Pioneer and History Collection
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio