- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 6,000 tons ore
History and Notes
- 1899, Aug Launched.
- 1906 Renamed E.A.S. CLARK.
- 1916 Sold to Interlake Steamship Co. & renamed MARS.
- 1926 Sold to Patterson Steamship Co., Ltd, Fort William, ONT; C116576; renamed CANADOC.
- 1961 Renamed PORTADOC.
- 1967 Owned Marine Salvage, Ltd, Port Colborne, ONT; boilers removed.
- 1970, Aug 1 Scrapped Vado, Italy.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:32:15
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio