- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1880, Jul 22 Collided with, and sank, steam yacht MAMIE near Grassy Island on lower Detroit River, MI.
- 1881, Jun Sold by Detroit Dry Dock Co. to Capt. Pridgeon et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1899 Owned Detroit, Belle Isle & Windsor Ferry Co.
- 1923 Rebuilt; 186 gross / 126 net tons; renamed CITY OF SARNIA, US85619.
- c. 1926 1 firebox boiler from Toledo Steam Boat Co.; 10'10" X 14', 130 # steam.
- 1930 Owned Port Huron & Sarnia Ferry Co., Port Huron, MI.
- 1942 Sunk at Port Huron.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:41:06