- Original Owner
- John D. Rockefeller
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1897 Owned Bessemer Steam Ship Co., Duluth, MN.
- 1906 Stranded with barge NASMYTH Bar Point, Lake Erie; released by tug BROCKWAY.
- 1919 New boilers; 14' 6" x 11' 2", 175# steam, forced draft scotch boilers, Detroit Ship Building Co.
- 1930 Owned Pittsburg Steam Ship Co., Cleveland.
- 1948, Jul Scrapped Hamilton, probably ONT, Lake Ontario.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:29:40