- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889, Sep 24 Collision with steamer Oceania off Sand Beach.
- 1890, Oct 4 Aground, Waiskoi Bay middle ground and being lightered.
- 1891, May 5 Repaired during past winter.
- 1895, Nov 6 About 100 men working on vessel, Detroit, MI.
- 1914, Apr 22 Burned Marine City, MI; cargo coal.
- 1914, May 8 Abandoned to underwriters, total loss; owned Thomas Marks, Fort William, ONT for reconstruction as a grain storage barge; C134019; 281' x 41.5' x 20'; 2,033 gross tons.
- 1914, Jun 19 Enrollment surrendered Buffalo, NY; "fire, total loss".
- 1914, Oct 21 Struck submerged piling, sunken steamer TAMPA while leaving Marine City for rebuilding at Port Arthur, ONT.
- 1916, Aug Owned J. L. Davidson, Vancouver, BCO.
- 1930 Owned Davidson & Smith, Port Arthur, ONT.
- 1930, Jul 29 Burned Thunder Bay, ONT, scuttled against B. Island near the wreck of the GREEN RIVER (ex GOGEBIC) near the Welcome Islands.
- 1960 Engines removed.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:25:17