- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856, Nov Lost deck load lumber.
- 1858 Owned Stevens & Chase; ashore False Cut, above Long Point, Lake Erie.
- 1858, Nov 9 Refloated after grounding.
- 1858, Nov 15 Enroute Milan, OH, dry dock for repairs.
- 1859, Sep 18 Aground Fairport, Lake Erie.
- 1860 Owned J. Stevens, Toledo, OH.
- 1863 Overhauled.
- 1865 Owned A.E. Curtis, Toledo; 158 gross tons.
- 1865, Jun 26 Sank, Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio