- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; ran Fremont, OH - Buffalo, NY.
- 1863 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; owned Flint & White, Fremont.
- 1864 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1866 Enrolled Buffalo.
- 1868 Owned Buffalo; 208.91 gross tons.
- 1869, Nov 29 Sunk, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID