- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857 May 19 Owned James F. Clark et al.
- 1858 May Stranded in Detroit River.
- May 29 Stranded near Sandwich, Ontario.
- 1859 April 15 Slightly damaged by rocks at Cleveland.
- 1860 October 1 Burst cylinder east of Cleveland.
- 1866 September 7 Owned Sheldon Pease, et al.
- 1870 March 22 Owned Western Transportation Company, Tonawanda.
- March 26 Owned Union Steamboat Co., Buffalo.
- July 2 Owned William Warriner, Detroit.
- 1871 Owned Warner & Beemish, Alpena.
- October 23 Stranded at Au Sable.
- 1872 October 11 Documents Surrendered.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:40:05