- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- Low Pressure
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848, Jun 12 Registered at Port of Montreal, QUE.
- 1850, Jan 10 Owned Luther Holton.
- 1852, Nov 10 Reported ashore at "The Cut", Long Point, ONT.
- 1854, Jan 12 Sold to Alfred Hooker, Prescott, ONT.
- 1856, May 2 Sprung leak in ice between Toronto & Kingston, ONT; made port leaking badly.
- 1857, Oct 26 Burned, Port Stanley, ONT.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio