- Sail Number Masts
- 19' 10"
- 8' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 111 23/95
History and Notes
- 1837 - 40 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1842, Mar 28 Owned Charles Hickox & Jonathan Gillett, Cleveland, OH.
- 1844, Apr 10 Owned Jonathan Gillett, Cleveland, OH.
- 1846 Ran Cleveland - Buffalo with lumber.
- 1845, Nov 23 Damaged in Lake Erie gale; one lost.
- 1846, Mar 15 Damaged in freshet at Buffalo; repaired.
- 1848 Ran Buffalo - Conneaut, OH with lumber.
- 1849 Large repairs.
- 1855, Oct Salt laden, damaged in Lake Erie gale.
- 1855, Nov Aground mouth of Buffalo Harbor wtih iron ore; released.
- 1856, Oct 25 Damaged in Lake Erie gale, coal laden.
- 1857, Apr Towed into Cleveland, waterlogged.
- 1860, Apr 9 Hard aground on Chicago, IL flats.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio