- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 30 66/95
History and Notes
- 1855, Apr 13 Enrolled Mackinaw, MI; ran Green Bay - Milwaukee & Chicago wtih shingles & lumber.
- 1861 Registered Mackinaw.
- 1863 Owned Manitowoc Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1865 - 66 Owned R.D. Swift, Milwaukee.
- 1866, Mar Sunk, Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio