- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1906, Aug 29 Upbound to Marquette from Sault Ste. Marie, had some bulwarks carried away and deck house damaged. Loaded too deeply, waves washed over her.
- 1917 Owned Mentor Transit Co., Cleveland, Captain Wesley Cunningham Richardson, manager.
- 1918 Went to East Coast.
- 1919 Owned Canadian, renamed VAUDREUIL, C141484; rebuilt, Lauzon; owned British Dominion Holding & Investment Co., Ltd. Montreal.
- 1924, Feb 25 Owned German Nationals; later scrapped.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:20:24