- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892 Chartered Vermont Central Railroad; ran Ogdensburg, NY & Duluth, MN.
- 1898 Chartered Clovered Leaf Railroad; ran Toledo, OH & Buffalo, NY.
- 1901 Rebuilt at Milwaukee, WI; 3 decks & enclosed forecastle.
- 1901, Aug 23 Owned Pere Marquette Railroad Co.
- 1903, Dec 2 Owned Pere Marquette Steamship Co.
- 1905 Chartered Graham & Norton; ran Chicago, IL & Duluth.
- 1906, Apr 21 Owned Pere Marquette Railroad Co.
- 1906, Nov 27 Aground in Portage Lake, MI; no damage.
- 1907, Jan 27 Owned Barry Bros. Transportation Co.
- 1908 Chartered Crosby Transportation Co.; ran Grand Haven, MI - Muskegon, MI - Milwaukee.
- 1908, Dec 6 Owned F.C. Reynolds, Milwaukee & Gus Kitzinger, Manistee, MI.
- 1909, Jun 9 Owned Pere Marquette Line Steamers.
- 1910, Jun - Sep Chartered Chicago & Duluth Transportation Co., Chicago.
- 1910, Jul 7 Unabale to get to the anchorage at Hay Lake, MI & carried by current on bank near Six Mile Point, MI.
- 1916, Jun 1 Owned Anzac Steamship Co., St. Joseph, NLA renamed ANZAC.
- 1917, Feb 23 Foundered in Atlantic Ocean near Nauset, MA.
- 1917, Feb 26 U.S. documents surrendered at Grand Haven, MI; "sold foreign."
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Steve Harold
- National Archives
- Great Lakes Register
- Gary dewar
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:18:50