- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890 Rebuilt at Cape Vincent, NY as steambarge, 98.5 x 18 x 7 feet, 88 gross / 77 net tons.
- 1891 Owned G. R. Hinckley, Cape Vincent.
- 1898, Mar 24 Owned A. L. Hinckley et al, Cape Vincent.
- 1899, Apr Owned Kingston, ONT; C103648.
- 1902 Owned Capt. Smith, Belleville, ONT.
- 1902, Oct 8 Burned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio