- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 900 tons
History and Notes
- 1888, Aug 4 First enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1888, Fall/Winter Ran between Manistee, MI - Ludington, MI - Milwaukee, WI - Chicago, IL.
- 1890 Rescued crew of scow MOLLIE on Lake Michigan.
- 1896 Rebuilt at Manitowoc, WI by Burger & Burger; 186 x 34.5 x 22', 2 decks, steel chords, diagonal straps, sheathed bottom; triple expansion engine, 15, 23, & 37 x 36", 500hp, 100rpm; Dry Dock Engine Works, Detroit, MI; 2 scotch boilers 9 x 11', 160# steam.
- 1900, Jan 1 Owned Pere Marquette Co.
- 1900, May 12 Fire in boiler room at dock Ludington, MI, extinguished; $2,000.00 damage.
- 1901 Renamed PERE MARQUETTE 4.
- 1903 Owned Gus Kitzinger, Milwaukee.
- 1904, Jan Shoe broken, outboard shaft bent, two buckets of her wheels broken off near Milwaukee harbor; repaired.
- 1923, May 15 Wrecked in collision with PERE MARQUETTE 17 off Milwaukee.
- 1925 Owned Columbia Yacht Club, Chicago; renamed unofficially COLUMBIA.
- 1937, Jan 11 Burned & scuttled.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:13:38