- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 600 gross tons; 558,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1881, Mar Launched from Holland's yard; built for lumber & coal trade; towed several barges.
- 1891, Apr 7 Owned F.W. Gilchrist, Alpena; US120834.
- 1891, Apr 30 Owned E.C. Recor, St. Clair, Allan M. Fletcher & Albert Pack, Alpena, MI.
- 1892 Towed barge BAY CITY.
- 1895, Feb 18 Owned Frank W. Fletcher et al, Alpena, MI.
- 1898 Towed MASON & DELAWARE Menominee, MI - Tonawanda, NY in lumber trade.
- 1898, Dec 30 Damaged by fire at Alpena.
- 1899, May 5 Owned John O. Nessen & Andrew Duvel, Manistee, MI; towed INDIA.
- 1904, Apr 1 Owned Nessen Transportation Co., Michigan City, IN.
- 1908 Towed schooner BELLE.
- 1916, Apr 24 Owned Nicolas Psaki, New York, NY & J.C. Royon, Cleveland, OH; to Atlantic Ocean.
- 1917, Mar 5 Transferred to Panama flag.
- 1918 Abandoned Cuba.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:05:47