- Tonnage Gross
- 1100 gross tons
History and Notes
- 1873, Jun 18 Enrolled Suspension Bridge, NY; iron ore trade New York - Lake Superior; towed IRONTON.
- 1874 6 round trips Lake Superior.
- 1877 Rebuilt Black Rock; 2 decks; 3 masts; 985.62 gross / 670.90 net tons.
- 1880, Nov 21 Wrecked Lake Michigan; owned James Ash, F.L. Danforth & P.P. Pratt, Buffalo, NY.
- Soo Annual Report
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio