- Original Owner
- R. Meadowcroft
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 123 89/95
History and Notes
- 1852, May 27 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1853, Sep Struck by lightning, Muskegon, MI.
- 1855, Apr 10 Owned M. Ko-son, Chicago District.
- 1860, May 31 Owned Rawson, Chicago.
- 1862, Jul Collision with schooner HELEN KENT.
- 1862, Aug 14 Owned T. Hanson, Chicago District.
- 1863, May 12 Owned P. Johnson, Chicago District.
- 1865 93 gross tons.
- 1867, Feb 20 Owned D. Nelson, Milwaukee District.
- 1867, Apr 9 Owned J. Miller.
- 1868 US10195, 93.05 gross tons.
- 1870, Jul 10 Bound Chicago, IL - Lincoln, MI, lost 3 men near Kalamazoo.
- 1870, Oct 21 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Gerry Metzler
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio