- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 - 66 Three enrollments Suspension, NY.
- 1863 One enrollment Lewiston, NY.
- 1863, Aug Capsized in white squall off Wilson, NY harbor, Lake Ontario; 3 lives lost; salvaged.
- 1865 Rebuilt, 127 tons; owned Brighton ONT.
- 1868, May 22 Collision with schooner VAMPYRE at Mohawk Island, Lake Erie.
- 1871 Lengthened, new deck etc; 168 gross tons.
- 1876 Owned Wilson, NY.
- 1878, Aug 20 Struck by ligtning; repaired.
- 1884 Rebuilt(?) R. F. Wilson, Wilson, NY; owned Oliver Guide; ran this year on Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, Lake Huron & occasionally Lake Michigan carrying lumber, coal & grain.
- 1884, Jun 26 Collision with a tow off Port Huron; carried away jib boom & rail; repaired Vermillion, OH.
- 1885 122 x 24 x 8'; 168.9 gross tons.
- 1886 Ran Toronto, Oswego, Toledo, Cleveland, Port Huron & Alpena with lumber, coal & stone.
- 1888 Owned James Cochrane, Windsor, ONT; C90776; 171.92 gross / 161.97 net tons.
- 1906, Aug Owned John Marks, Windsor, ONT; 108 x 24 x 7'9"; stranded, sinking off Center Island; may have been recovered.
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:03:58